Celebrate Spring at the 2018 Flower Show Preview Party
Philadelphia’s premier social event, the Philadelphia Flower Show Preview Party, will welcome Spring on Friday, March 2, 2018 when the Show celebrates the Wonders of Water. America's leading floral and garden designer will create tropical jungles, temperate forests, native woodlands and arid landscapes, showcasing the astounding plants that thrive in each environment, from exquisite orchids and flowering vines to luminescent desert blooms.
The fundraiser, which benefits the exceptional greening initiatives of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, provides an exclusive opportunity to experience the beautiful designs and displays of the Flower Show before it opens to the public.
2018 Preview Party Highlights
- Benefactors are welcome to enter at 6pm and enjoy a full hour of access to cocktails, food and the entire Flower Show before Patrons enter at 7pm
- Guests will have full access to a wide range of food and beverages until 10pm
- We will present the Best in Show awards at 7:45pm
- We will offer a limited number of reserved dinner seating at the Benefactor level in the Overlook and Skybox areas. Please contact Ellen Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-988-8830 for more details. You and your guests can return to the Flower Show after dinner to continue to enjoy the exhibits, bars and additional desserts.
- Complimentary parking is included.
- Attire is black tie optional.