Bring your group to the world's largest indoor flower show.
Celebrate the Wonders of Water from March 3 – 11, 2018.
|$22||Student (ages 17-24)|
|$17||Child (ages 2-16)|
*Must purchase a minimum of 25 tickets to be eligible for group rates. The first 40 tickets of each order are non-refundable. Any unsold tickets above the 40 ticket minimum can be returned for a refund.
All group tours include
- Daily horticultural and hands-on demonstrations.
- Amazing Marketplace shopping.
- Free wine and spirits tastings.
- Complimentary ticket for group leaders of groups of 40 or more people.
- Easy drop-off and pick-up at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Free motorcoach parking and driver shuttle to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Dedicated restrooms and enclosed waiting area.
Five ways to book your group
- Online: The fastest option – print your tickets at home.
- Email: Download the group order form and email us at email@example.com.
- Phone: Call us at 215.988.8839
- Fax: Send the completed group order form to 215.988.8810
- Mail: Send the completed group order form to PHS, 100 N. 20th Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103 attn: Ticketing
Early Morning Tours
Sign your group up for a guided early morning tour of the Flower Show, led by expert docents and veteran Flower Show enthusiasts. Start your day at the Show before the general public, listen to fascinating stories about the Show exhibits, design inspiration and challenges, Flower Show history, and more! Groups of 15 or more must contact Johanna Schoeller, firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
Step away from the hustle bustle and enjoy a peaceful pause at the Flower Show Garden Tea. Indulge in the serene surroundings and pure delight of the Garden Tea room. The Garden Tea offers exceptional culinary tea offerings including a menu of petit treats, sandwiches, pastries and fruit paired with an assortment of exotic fine teas.