Thank you for your interest in entering the 2020 PHS Flower Show Photography Classes. Here are next year's class descriptions:
- Class 191—To Catch a Leaf: A close-up monochrome photograph of the detailed beauty of a single leaf. Photo size 11”x14”.
- Class 192—Bella Vista: A color photograph of a landscape featuring the terrace effect of different elevations. Photo size 16”x20”.
- Class 193—Vive la Difference: A color photograph capturing the visual tension between contrasting textures of botanical elements. Photo size 11”x14”.
- Class 194—Cirque du Soleil: A color photograph of the luminescent grandeur created by a sunrise or sunset. Must include plant material. Photo size 16”x20”.
- Class 195—Italian Ice: A color photograph of a botanical element and its reflection in any form of water. Photo size 11”x14”.
- Class 196—Palme d’Or: A black and white photograph of the stark beauty tree or trees in silhouette. Photo size 11”x14”.
How to Enter
Take photos now and enter the photography classes beginning September 15, 2019.
Entry forms will be online at theflowershow.com and also published in the 2020 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show Exhibitor’s Guide in the fall. Email [email protected] to receive a copy of the 2020 Exhibitor’s Guide.