Enter the Photography Classes, a new way to exhibit at the 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show. These new classes are for amateur photographers who have an eye for flowers and landscapes. Ranging from photos of flower details to modern still-lifes, this is your chance to exhibit your photography on the grand stage of the Flower Show.
Classes that are currently open:
- Sitting Pretty: A black and white photograph of a person or animal with a flower or flowers. Limited to 8 entries. Photo size: 11"x14"
- Summer Love: A color photograph of an occasion where flowers play a leading role. Limited to 6 entries. Photo size: 16"x20"
- Tapestry: A color photograph of a modern still-life featuring fresh flowers. Limited to 12 entries. Photo size: 8"x10"
- Avant-garde: A color photograph of a deconstructed flower or parts of a flower. Limited to 8 entries. Photo size: 11"x14"
- Seasons: A color photograph of a landscape. Limited to 6 entries. Photo size: 16"x20"
Classes that are now full:
- It's a Small World: A close-up color photograph of the detailed beauty of a flower. Limited to 12 entries. Photo size: 8"x10"
How to Enter
These classes are limited to amateur photographers only. For further rules and regulations please read the Exhibitor’s Guide carefully. Photography Class descriptions begin on page 22 of the Guide.
Submit a completed entry form with your photograph from the selected class. Entries submitted without entry forms cannot be accepted. Submissions must include a completed entry form and a digital photograph. Follow submission rules on page 22 of the Guide carefully and send to [email protected].
2019 Photography Classes
Click here to download a 2019 Photography Class entry form.
Click here to download the 2019 Flower Show Exhibitor's Guide. (Turn to page 22 for Photography Classes rules and regulations)
All submissions (entry forms and photo) must be received by Friday, January 11, 2019.
Photographs and forms are to be submitted to [email protected] in JPEG format, no larger than 5 megabytes.