You Be the Designer at the New World Flower Market!
Located in the Grand Hall at the Philadelphia Flower Show, The World Market will be a hub of activity, horticulture and floral design information, and fun hands-on activities for all ages and levels of gardening.
Come to relax, shop, be entertained and learn something new!
- Industry experts in the Designer's Studio will show you how to create the finest floral art at home in fast paced, fun-filled floral design competitions.
- Put your unique stamp on a take-home creation Bulb Garden or Crafty Planter at the Make & Take craft area*.
- Sip and sample over 100 labels at our Fine Wine & Good Spirits tasting area.
- Grab a beer and relax in the Pop Up Beer Garden.
- Shop beautiful cut flowers in the World Market at Kremp Florist.
*A seperate ticket is required for the Make and Take experience. Tickets can be purchased in advance by clicking here or at the Show.
The Grand Hall