The Garden Tea is a relaxing experience amidst the hustle and bustle of the Flower Show. The tea features light sandwiches with petite treats and an assortment of fine teas provided by The Tea Can Company. Recharge while being immersed in our garden of flowers and soothing music.
All tea seating is social and assigned in groups. Same-day Flower Show admission is required.
Garden Tea Menu:
- Click here to see the full menu of teas from The Tea Can Company.
- An Assortment of Tea Sandwiches - Citrus Pecan Chicken Salad Tartlet with Blackberry & Mango garnish, Turkey on Pumpernickel with Brie & Apple
- Blueberry & Lemon Scone with clotted cream
- Flower Power Cake Shooters
* Vegetarian and Gluten Free options available upon request, email [email protected] for additional questions.
Limited seating is available. Check in at the Tea room when you arrive to purchase tickets on-site.
Teddy Bear Tea Party
Our Teddy Bear Tea takes place on Sunday, March 10th at 11:30 am. Kids are welcome to bring their favorite plush toy! Enjoy interactive live entertainment with a delicious menu of petite kid-friendly sandwiches and pastries. All seating is social and assigned in groups.
Light Refreshments include*:
- Hand-crafted mini chocolate chip muffin
- Crustless Sammies: your choice of ham and cheese or turkey and cheese
- Flower Power Cake Shooter
*All items are peanut free.
Tickets must be reserved in advance. Space is limited.
Special Thanks to
Two seatings from March 2nd - March 9th at:
On Sunday, March 10th, we will only host our Teddy Bear Tea at:
Seating is pre-assigned with four to five people seated at each table. Be sure to be at your seat within a half hour of your seating time.